Diamond Approach Path Australia Ltd (DAA) is a Company Limited by Guarantee. We are a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity under the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) Act.
We are a community organisation that has responsibility for the day-to-day functioning of a collective of Diamond Approach® groups in Australia. DAA also provides care and support to the student body and the teaching team of these ongoing groups.
DAA is an integral part of the international network of teachings, organisations and people known as the Ridhwan® School. While DAA operates as an affiliated organisation with the Ridhwan Foundation, the umbrella organisation of the Diamond Approach, we are independent in our everyday functioning.
- Protecting your Privacy
DAA is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information held or collected by DAA.
- Personal information
Personal information held by DAA may include:
• your name
• contact details (including location, postal address, email address and phone numbers)
• date of birth
• bank account details
For students, the personal information held by DAA may also include:
• demographic information
• academic qualifications
• special interests
- How we collect personal information
DAA collects personal information directly from the public via:
• our Contact Us website page
• our Subscribe website link
• email contact
• telephone calls
• event registration forms
• tax invoices and payments
• application forms for teacher sessions and ongoing retreat groups
- How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
• provide you with a range of services
• administer, manage and develop our services and programs.
- When we disclose your personal information
For the purposes outlined above, we may at times disclose your personal information to organisations external to DAA. These organisations include:
• the Ridhwan Foundation
• the Ridhwan School
• the Diamond Approach Student Association Incorporated (DAASA Inc)
• outsourced service providers who assist us in the delivery of some of the services you receive, by providing functions such as:
• mailing systems
• information technology services
• retreat organising (especially accommodation and catering needs)
• government authorities, as required or authorised by law
In addition, for DAA students, provided contact details will be included in the secure DAA student login section on the DAA Website, which is accessible only by the teachers and students of DAA.
- Accuracy of personal information
DAA strives to keep accurate records of the personal information we collect. Accuracy depends on the information provided to DAA. Students can update their personal details by contacting the DAA Group Coordinators. Any members of the public who wish to query the accuracy of personal information held about them may contact DAA using the email address or telephone number in the Contact Us section of the DAA website.
- Access to personal information
You have a right to access your personal information held by DAA, subject to the guidelines in the national privacy legislation. If you would like to do so, please contact DAA using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will need to be put in writing for security and recording purposes.
It is DAA policy to provide a summary of the personal information that we hold, rather than copies of individual documents.
- How to contact DAA
If you have any questions in relation to the privacy of your personal information, please contact DAA using the email address or telephone number in the Contact Us section of the website.
- Direct enquiries to email@example.com
Cancellations and Refunds
All who have registered will receive a Zoom link 24 hours prior to the start of the event in Sydney Australia.
Anyone who is unable to attend this live Zoom event will receive a link to the recording post event.
If under extenuating circumstances you need to cancel your registration and want a refund, please Contact Us up to 24 hours before the event start .
Cancellations beyond this point are non refundable.
Cancellations will not receive access to the Zoom link or post event recordings.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org